3 Steps for Pricing Microsoft Dynamics NAV for Your Business
Step 1: How many concurrent users do you need?
Step 2: What functionality do you need?
Step 3: Calculate software license cost.
Calculate the cost of the Starter Pack, any Additional Packs and the cost per user.
- Starter Pack: $5,000 for THREE concurrent users (required)*
- Additional Full Users: $3,000 each
- Additional Limited Users: $600 each (read only access)
- Extended Pack = $10,000
- Application Builder = $8,000
- Solution Developer = $28,000 (Application Builder required)
- Tables (10) = $800
- Reports (100) = $800
- Pages (100) = $800
- Codeunits (100) = $800
- XML Ports (100) = $800
- Queries (100) = $800
Want more Information on Dynamics NAV?
Check out our blog– where we break everything down step by step!