Upcoming Management Reporter Training Classes (Registration Open)
The two-day class is designed for individuals who focus on creating, modifying, securing and publishing financial management reports for their organization and want to learn more about the real-time financial reporting application.
Attendees will learn about the new features of Management Reporter including:
- Deeper Microsoft Dynamics ERP integration – Select data in a report and view the original data in the Microsoft Dynamics ERP database, based on the company, account, and period that is defined in the report.
- Reusable building blocks – Blocks of Report, Row, Column and Tree definitions can be mixed and matched to produce a wide variety of boardroom-quality reports.
- A Report Library – A Report Library is where reports can be secured, stored, and viewed.
Specific topics to be covered include:
- Designing basic report building blocks in Report Designer with row definitions, column definitions, and reporting tree definitions.
- Associating the building blocks in a variety of report definitions including trial balance reports, income statements, variance reports, balance sheets and consolidation reports.
- Applying security to users and reports within the program.
- Incorporating non-financial data, such as headcounts, into the various reports.
At class completion, attendees will be able to:
- Create a balance sheet
- Build an income statement
- Create a Cash Flow statement
- Generate comparative (budget to actual) statements
- Create multi-company and departmental reports
- December 18 & 19, 2013 – Register Here
Boyer & Associates Office
3525 Plymouth Blvd.
Plymouth, MN, 55447
$800 per individual – (laptop, seasoned instructor, lunch and manual will be provided)
Your seat will be reserved once payment is received.