When you need ‘Just an Assist’ for Business Central cloud ERP implementations
Most companies prefer to have a partner lead them through their new ERP implementation. A few with employees who have prior implementation experience just need a little assistance to get them started. Boyer & Associates’ “Just an Assist” implementation is the perfect option for organizations with highly skilled staff who know how to implement new software. It provides the support of a reward-winning consultancy to take full advantage of both the skill set of your staff and the experience of our firm. The result is a lower-cost implementation utilizing best practices.
- Includes implementation of GL, AP and AR modules as well as NA Bank Reconciliation (no ACH)
- Includes out-of-the-box functionality only (no customizations)
- Customer assumes all data migration activities (GL history, customers, vendors, etc.)
- Customer assumes all UAT activities
- 13 hours of implementation assistance for the above-mentioned modules
- 4 hours of meetings. This can be broken up into several meetings or one, depending on the preferences of the client.
- 4 hours of remedial training. Agenda to be determined by the client. Client will use training videos and Business Central’s built-in “help” features to self-teach, after which they may provide a list of items requiring further verification from Boyer. This includes data migration training.
- 4 hours Go Live assistance for Bank Initialize and Open AP/Open AR
- BONUS: Includes the Boyer & Associates Extension Pack (to be quoted accordingly)
- After the initial implementation, you will automatically be added to Boyer’s monthly Extended Support plan.
Contact us today to request a quote for a Business Central implementation assist.