While servicing 275 Dynamics SL and Dynamics GP clients, we are going to make a run at Dynamics AX as well. Next month, March 28th, we are going to be showing all three products in a competitive environment. I’m a little concerned as our Dynamics SL Practice Manager has implemented many accounting systems for Professional Services firms-which incidentally is the audience we are marketing to for the event. Our GP Practice Manager has over 12 years of experience with GP. I will be showing Dynamics AX for the first time at this event after only 4 days of training-and it’s a wide and deep product from a feature standpoint.
There will be a continental breakfast from 8 to 8:30am and then each Dynamics ERP product will have slightly less than an hour to show the flow and features that work best for Professional Services Organizations. Being a PSO ourselves and knowing Dynamics SL well enough to give a good demo, I’m confident that I can do this. The other thing that helps is that I just bought a new and fast laptop for the shootout. It really helps when you know your Hyper-V virtual images will run fast and that you only have to rely on your new/fast laptop rather than your laptop and a remote connection.
We are extending this invitation to Professional Services Organizations that may be outgrowing what they have or in need of more or better workflow. If your business is project-centric, but not necessarily a Professional Services firm, this event is still for you. You will see Dynamics products that can issue inventory to projects, capture revenues and costs onto projects from sales orders, and even create projects and tasks from sales orders.
Below are the details. Microsoft Dynamics ERP clients are welcome to attend even if it is mostly for curiosity-to make sure you have the right Dynamics ERP product. Influencers and Consultants are also welcome. There is a limit of 50 seats however so please sign up on our portal right away if you are interested.
Below are details about this event to be held at the new and impressive Microsoft Technology Center in Edina, MN.
3601 West 76th Street, Suite 600
Edina, MN, 55435 (Map)
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Microsoft Dynamics ERP Shootout for Service Organizations
Don’t Miss This Head-to-Head Evaluation of the Leading ERP Solutions from Microsoft Dynamics
Finding the right accounting and ERP solution to grow with your business is critical to operational efficiency, but narrowing the field to one that fits your needs and budget can be overwhelming and time-consuming.
Join Boyer & Associate’s team of ERP experts on March 28, 2012 from 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. CT at the new Microsoft office in Edina, MN. We will dissect and compare the most popular Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions on the market for project-based companies including:
- Microsoft Dynamics AX – mid-market to enterprise-level ERP solution, designed to operate across multiple locations and countries by standardizing processes, providing visibility across the business and helping to simplify compliance.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP – mid-market level ERP solution that exends the reach of insight, productivity, and collaboration across your entire business. From basic reporting to sophisticated analyses Microsoft Dynamics GP meets many industry-specific needs, and integrates seamlessly with the rest of the Microsoft solution stack.
- Microsoft Dynamics SL – mid-market level ERP solution that can help meet specialized customer, project accounting, and regulatory requirements for professional services, government contractors and construction management organizations.
The presentations will review and compare functionality of each application as it relates to Financials, Project Accounting, Inventory Management and more.
What we will cover for each solution:
- See all three Dynamics ERP products demonstrated
- Weigh the strengths/weaknesses of each solution
- Discover which solution best fits your industry
- Compare the functionality of each solution
- Hear about different deployment and support options
- Get a cost comparison of the solutions
Who should attend?
- Executives, directors, and managers in Finance, Accounting, Operations and IT, who want a better understanding of how the right ERP system can make a positive impact on their business.
- Businesses that are budgeting for or are currently evaluating ERP software.
The Microsoft Dynamics ERP Software Shootout is a one-of-a-kind opportunity for you and your team to see the best in Microsoft Dynamics ERP software all in one place, all at the same time!
Register now to save your spot!
P.S. We will also be raffling off (three $2,000 ERP assessments ) to qualifying services organizations in attendance, at this event.
Continental Breakfast will be Served
Welcome time begins at 8:00 a.m.