The latest version of Microsoft Dynamics GP was officially released on May 1. The highly anticipated 2016 version is now available as an upgrade or to new customers.
An ERP accounting software for mid-sized businesses, Dynamics GP has more than 47,000 customers in the U.S. This latest version includes the following new features:
- HTML5 browser with multi-device support for Web Client
- Key additions to the All-in-One Document viewers
- ODATA service for Power BI
- New service-based architecture entities
- More than 35 new functionality features
To learn more about GP 2016, check out the GP Dynamics Community Blog.
Boyer & Associates will also discuss the features of this latest version of GP at our free client event on June 7. Register today!