Boyer & Associates to Host Webinar for Organizations Looking to Upgrade or Purchase Dynamics GP 2015
April 10, 2015 – Minneapolis, MN — Boyer & Associates, a Minneapolis-based provider of Microsoft business management solutions, will be hosting a webinar, “Top 5 Reasons to Upgrade to Microsoft Dynamics GP 2015,” on April 14 from 10:00 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. CT.
Boyer’s Dynamics GP Practice Manager, Erik Vigesaa, will discuss the new features and why upgrading might make sense for your organization. He will cover the top 5 new enhancements, including:
- Self-Service User CAL – A lower-cost self-service user type for users only needing light functionality within GP. The self-service user CAL is a named user applied per individual.
- Business Analyzer R7 – A tablet app available in the Windows, Android, and iOS app stores.
- Service-Based Architecture – Lower costs and time required for customers and partners to create and modify solutions built on Dynamics GP.
- Expanded Workflows – Streamline financial, purchasing, sales, payroll and project expense related approvals. These new workflows allow customers to rapidly customize solutions and accelerate business approvals.
- Identity Management – Enables a single log in through integration with Microsoft Azure Active Directory to allow users to work seamlessly across Dynamics GP, Office 365 and other cloud-based apps.
The event is targeted at existing Dynamics GP customers looking to upgrade as well as organizations that are looking to move to a new ERP solution. For more information on the event or to register, click here.