We are 100% focused on implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics ERP products. Why? Because Microsoft is the leader in small to mid-market ERP solutions and invests billions of dollars each year in its products, continuously improving and making them affordable for businesses and organizations worldwide.
Ten Great Reasons to Choose Boyer & Associates
- Making Businesses Better — Our mission is to make your business better. No matter what, we stay focused on this mission. It’s that simple.
- Satisfied Clients — We have more than 325 Microsoft Dynamics ERP clients, mostly in the upper Midwest. Each year, 97 percent of our clients renew with Boyer. Check out our testimonials to see why they choose to stay with Boyer.
- Client-Focused Team — We focus on maintaining long-term relationships with our clients and helping them achieve success.
- Experienced Staff — Since 1994, we’ve focused on implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics ERP products. Our consultants are full-time employees with an average of over 10 years with their particular product.
- Dedicated Product Support — Trying to get technical support from a large corporation can cause major headaches. We have our own in-house technical support team available to answer questions or walk you through usage issues you may have with Microsoft’s ERP software products.
- Product Training — We offer personalized training and numerous educational events to help our clients learn how to make their ERP products work better for them.
- Microsoft Gold Certified — This certification represents the highest level of competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies. Of thousands of Microsoft partners worldwide, less than 5 percent have earned Gold status.
- Awards — In addition to Microsoft’s golden stamp of approval, we’ve also won Microsoft’s President’s Club, Accounting Today’s Pacesetters Award, Bob Scott’s Insights Top 100 VARs Award, and Bob Scott’s VAR Stars.
- More Choices — Not many Microsoft partners offer the depth of ERP product expertise that Boyer & Associates does. With us you have a choice of Microsoft-based ERP/accounting solutions (Dynamics GP, NAV or SL) and deployment options (On-Premise, Cloud or a hybrid of the two).
- In-House Developers — When the built-in features simply won’t suffice, our in-house development team is here to help you modify and customize Microsoft Dynamics ERP applications to fit your unique business processes.