If you’re looking for more ways to visualize your data and streamline your workflows in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, we have the extensions for you.
Our Boyer ERP Connect solution is a mixture of dashboarding, automation, and productivity tools all built natively into Business Central with the goal of helping you work smarter, not harder.
We’ll help your team quickly configure these tools so that you don’t waste another minute in endless dialogue boxes across various windows.
If you’re ready to get started, here are just a few of our most frequently requested Business Central extensions:
Quickly access business insights with Financials & Sales dashboards
Do you find yourself looking at multiple browser tabs to analyze one financial metric? With the Financial and Sales Dashboards, you get a one-stop shop to access over 50 KPIs focused on the health of your business, such as:
- GL – Balance Checks, KPIs, and Financial Reports
- AR – Aging charts, overdue customer summary, detailed customer trial balance
- AP – Aging charts, overdue vendor summary, detailed vendor trial balance
- Inventory – valuation insights, inventory warnings, and analysis statistics
- Sales – Overviews by dimension, top customers, top items, profitability, and more
- Cash – Cash positions, balance checks, historic cash trends, future forecasting
Track sales and purchasing trends with History and Statistics
Need to deep dive into one specific record? Then History & Statistics is your destination to:
- Gain deeper insights into individual Customer, Vendor and Item Records like purchases in the last 12 months, average paydays, monthly customer sales and more
- Track over 25+ trends, statistics, and analytics in your Customer, Vendor, and Item Records to make more informed sales and purchasing decisions
- Gain easier visibility to change log records which are now directly accessible on the Customer, Vendor, Bank Account, and Item cards as well as Sales and Purchasing Documents.
Get paid faster with Invoice & Statement Delivery
Our most frequently requested Business Central extension, Invoice & Statement Delivery, lets you automate your AR, collections, and email delivery. You can quickly:
- Streamline Email Delivery for Sales Documents in BC
- Automatically Send Invoices, Credit Memos, Statements, and Past Due Reminders
- Update fields on Sales Documents without cancelling and recreating
- Streamline Recurring Sales Orders and Sales Invoices
- Ability to send on post, from a dashboard, or via Job Queues
Get Started with Boyer ERP Connect Today
The Business Central extensions above cover just some of our most popular offerings. Boyer ERP Connect also includes several other extensions for specific uses such as:
- Advanced Prepayments
- Advanced Notifications
- Advanced CRM
- Project Management
And so many more! Download our brochure to learn more about this complete toolset designed to help you work faster within Business Central.
The entire Boyer ERP Connect toolset is available as a part of Boyer’s Managed Service plans. It can be added on to our basic Foundation plan for $300/month and is automatically included within our Foundation PLUS plan. For users not on a support plan, the entire toolset is $400/month as a standalone offering.