When legacy, on-premise ERP solutions just aren’t keeping up, turn to Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance. Previously referred to as Finance & Operations or Finance & Supply Chain Management, this enterprise-level solution can help you improve efficiency and scale your business.
Optimize inventory with Microsoft ERP and AI
Dynamics 365 Finance helps you track an order from quote all the way through delivery. But that’s not all — Microsoft’s enterprise-level business management solution also uses the power of AI to help you forecast based on your own historical data and trends.
With Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance you can:
- Provide customers real-time updates on their orders
- Know what to order, when to order and how much to order
- Set realistic safety margins by analyzing historical sales data and seasonal trends
- Arrange products in the most accessible manner to save time while loading deliveries
- Enable business expansion without the need for additional infrastructure
Increase collaboration with Microsoft integrated solutions
Unlike other solutions that restrict interoperability between functions, Microsoft’s entire ecosystem of business management software works seamlessly together. From sales to finance to operations to distribution, you can see how your business is faring as a whole. Then, you can drill down into departments to see what’s working well and what needs improvement.
- Leverage financial and operational data across the company in real time
- Eliminate silos of data and reliance on often contradictory spreadsheets
- Save time by reducing manual processes and the need for rekeying data
- Spot and eliminate inefficiencies throughout the supply chain process
- Get a complete picture of your company’s overall health, in real time
Make confident decisions with Dynamics 365
With Dynamics 365, you can aggregate real-time data from multiple facets of your business at once. By combining your ERP, CRM and more into one connected source of truth, you can make intelligent decisions that will improve your company’s ROI for the long term.
- Give your executive team what they need to make educated decisions based on actionable data
- Shift to managing by exception rather than wading through reports to find information
- Adapt quickly to trends in the industry and increase productivity
- Move from a reactive approach to a proactive mindset
- Use Microsoft’s high-security cloud to store confidential data, putting your investors at ease
Experience the benefits of Microsoft’s cloud with Dynamics 365 Finance
For 10 years straight, Microsoft has been named a leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Cloud Infrastructure and Platform Services. Take advantage of all the benefits of cloud-based software:
- No more system upgrades — Microsoft’s cloud solutions are automatically updated on a regular schedule. Updates are backward compatible, and Microsoft continues to provide reliability improvements throughout the year to ensure optimum performance.
- Intuitive interface — A modern admin center interface allows your admins to seamlessly manage users and permissions as needed. Navigation in each module follows a similar look and feel, making it easy for your employees to pick up on new tasks and get the job done quickly.
- Optimized for the citizen developer — Unlike legacy on-premise solutions that rely solely on code customizations, Microsoft’s cloud technology is also built for the citizen developer. You can quickly solve business problems and extend the use of your ERP with the agile Power Platform toolset.
The team was able to step in and successfully get the product into position.”
Chris Garrett, Olympic Steel
Read the full case study
Why use Boyer to implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance?
You don’t just need someone skilled at technology to implement your Microsoft Dynamics ERP solution. You need a partner you can trust, someone who knows how you operate and who can help foster your company’s growth. With Boyer you get:
- Proven Methodology — We’ve used this same approach to implement hundreds of ERP systems, and we’re confident our process will deliver results.
- Growth Mindset — Our team is constantly learning new ways to make the software work even more efficiently for the manufacturing, service, and distribution industries. We share the latest effective practices and cutting-edge tools with you.
- Partner for Life — We don’t just deliver projects and then walk away. We build relationships for life. For us, success is more than a completed implementation. We want you to have confidence in the entire process and feel supported throughout the project lifecycle.