Portals can provide a number of benefits for your organization whether it be for customers, partners or employees. It’s a convenient way to manage and track support requests, act as a repository for previous issues and serve as a knowledge base.
From any of the Dynamic Customer Engagement (Dynamics CRM) or Dataverse environments, Boyer & Associates can provide a portal for a variety of applications:
- Customer self-service portal: A customer self-service portal allows customers to access self-service knowledge or support resources, create or view the progress of their cases, and provide feedback.
- Partner portal: A partner portal allows every organization with resellers, distributors, suppliers, or partners to have real-time access to every stage of shared activities.
- Employee self-service portal: An employee self-service portal creates an efficient and well-informed workforce by streamlining common tasks and empowering every employee with a definitive source of knowledge.
- Community portal: A community portal leverages peer-to-peer interactions between customers and experts to organically grow the catalog of available knowledge from knowledge base articles, forums, and blogs as well as providing feedback through comments and ratings.
- Portal from blank: Create your own website to share data with external or internal users.
Microsoft Power Apps Portals Consulting Services
With a Power Apps Portal from Boyer & Associates, you can streamline processes while increasing customer satisfaction, whether your “customer” is a partner, client or employee. Call us today to explore the possibilities.