Complete business oversight
Disparate systems can cause headaches, slow down processes and produce faulty data. What you need is a fully integrated system that works together seamlessly.
Microsoft’s cohesive line of Dynamics ERP and CRM solutions lets you connect your operations, financials and sales data. The result is an extremely powerful solution that allows you to take control of every aspect of the business. You can streamline business operations and improve efficiencies across the board with Microsoft Dynamics.
Built-in integrations allow your employees to work more efficiently:
- Your sales team can view images of inventory, check on the status of pending orders and see overdue invoices — without ever leaving Outlook.
- Your finance team can edit data directly within Excel, importing and exporting real-time data within the system for the most up-to-date numbers.
- Your business managers can view personalized, dynamic dashboards with the data they need each morning, from current monthly sales to available inventory and more.
With connected data, you can get a clear snapshot of your company’s overall health and gain transparency into every department to see what is (or isn’t) working.
Data you can trust
From CRM to ERP to actionable dashboards, you can see all your data in one spot. Having one source of truth eliminates:
- Manual re-entry of the same data
- Conflicting data between system
- Time wasted analyzing multiple data sources
- Decisions based on faulty or outdated data
Microsoft’s cloud-based software lets you see this data in real time, from anywhere so that you have up-to-date data wherever you are.
Built-in slice-and-dice reporting capabilities allow you to take your compiled data and create actionable reports to make better decisions. With connected data, you can:
- Track what items are selling (or lagging) and compare that to historical data
- See which employees have the bandwidth to take on another project
- Use artificial intelligence to forecast future needs based on past sales