Looking for a career at Boyer & Associates?
We currently have no openings, but Boyer & Associates is always looking for talented, quality people. If you would like to work for a growing, dynamic company, and you think you would fit in with our passion for Making Businesses Better, please send us your resume and we will notify you if a position becomes available.
An ERP consultant has a wide range of responsibilities, including evaluating client needs, configuring and implementing ERP systems, training clients on the software, customizations, report writing and more. The ideal ERP consultant has:
· At least five years of Microsoft Dynamics SL, GP or NAV implementation or upgrade experience
· A degree in Accounting or equivalent experience
· Experience with Management Reporter
· Experience with Microsoft SQL server and SQL reporting services a plus
· Project management experience preferred
An ERP developer is responsible for writing and testing custom solutions for clients. Duties include writing integration solutions from other business applications, maintaining and updating existing custom programming for clients, and more. The ideal ERP developer has:
· At least five years of development experience for Microsoft products
· Experience with Microsoft SQL server and SQL reporting services
· Experience with Dexterity, C#, VBA, MS SQL and other programming languages
For more information, contact Colleen McCoshen at firstname.lastname@example.org or 763-412-4309, or upload your resume.
Thanks for your interest in being part of Boyer & Associates.