Help turn prospects into business relationships with Dynamics 365 Marketing. This easy-to-use app works seamlessly with Dynamics 365 Sales. Easily notify your sales team when you’ve warmed up a contact and they’re ready to engage or use lead scoring to automate that process.
With Dynamics 365 Marketing you can:
- Create graphical email messages and online content to support marketing initiatives. Amplify your digital voice and personalize your message with customizable templates for emails and landing pages. Intuitive drag-and-drop design tools simplify content creation. Find out what works with A/B testing and out-of-the-box email open, click, and forward tracking.
- Design interactive customer journeys to nurture leads with personalized experiences. Create an automated, targeted, multichannel campaign. Use the drag-and-drop journey designer to send personalized email messages, generate follow-up activities, launch workflows, and more. Each contact travels down a customized path where their interactions drive next actions and you identify your best prospects. Easily track campaigns and analyze results to build profitable long-term relationships.
- Tap into LinkedIn’s business prospects. Quickly target and connect with the right LinkedIn audiences by importing leads generated with LinkedIn’s Sales Navigator directly into Dynamics 365.
- Know your leads better. Develop a deeper understanding of your market with a 360-degree view of every lead and customer. Connected processes and a single source of information ensure that both sales and marketing have the latest data, including key contacts, recent activities, past purchases, and open opportunities.
- Organize and publicize events. Keep all the information about your event venues, logistics, ticketing, sessions, speakers, sponsors, and more in one place so your whole team can coordinate while working. Then generate an online event website where attendees can review event information and register online. Integrate your events into your marketing email messages and customer journeys to help spread the word.
- Analyze and document your marketing return on investment. Use dashboards and reports to track the performance of your marketing initiatives and to identify your best lead sources and marketing activities. Bring together sales and marketing results to track and increase their impact on your business.