The cloud is not right for everyone. While software experts continually tout the advantages of cloud-based software, it’s not the only option. Don’t let the industry’s emphasis on cloud as the future push you into making the move before you’re ready.
Why stay on premise?
Many on-premise software solutions remain reliable workhorses. It makes little sense to switch out a perfectly good system for no other reason than “it’s not cloud.”
You might want to stick with your existing on-premise ERP software if:
- You recently invested in new hardware
- You have multiple customizations that would not transfer to a new system
- You want more internal control over your system
- You don’t have flexibility in your operating budget for the monthly subscription
- Your current system is stable and works the way you want
Perhaps you’re looking to invest in new software but still want to remain on premise. That’s a valid option too, and we can help.
Maximize your on-premise ERP software investment
Microsoft is heavily invested in and marketing its cloud solutions, but the company continues to support its on-premise Dynamics solutions as well — and will do so for at least the next 10 years.
Boyer & Associates offers additional support and services to help you maximize your current investment in on-premise software, including:
- Basic support from consultants experienced in Dynamics solutions
- Training for new employees
- Information on and help with upgrades
- Integrations with Microsoft’s Power Platform, allowing you to take advantage of cloud insights while staying on premise
- Cloud evaluations to help you determine if/when it might make sense to migrate
Our on-premise ERP solutions
If you’re in need of a new partner for your on-premise Dynamics system or if you’d like to invest in a Microsoft on-premise solution, we can help.