What is CRM?
CRM, or Customer Relation Management, refers to software designed to help companies track their prospects, clients and other relationships.
Most people think of sales when they think of CRM and indeed, that is the core functionality. A good CRM solution can help you track your sales process from lead intake all the way to closing a deal — and managing client interactions afterwards.
However, the best CRM solutions, such as Microsoft Dynamics, also give you the ability to manage related areas of your business including:
- Customer Service
- Social Media
In particular, Microsoft’s CRM capabilities increase value through optimization of nearly every area of your business. Superior visibility and results tracking for every touch point of prospect and customer interaction provide unparalleled, measurable results. An invaluable cloud-based business solution, this customer engagement suite drives productivity for sales, increases return on investment for marketing, and enables exceptional customer satisfaction.
Microsoft’s CRM component is tightly integrated with the rest of the Microsoft 365 suite and Power Platform:
- Use SharePoint to store and view documents related to accounts and contacts.
- Use Word templates to auto-fill common documents that you send to customers.
- Export data to Excel with the click of a button to gain further insights on your data.
- Native connectors in the Power Platform enable rapid development of low-code/no-code solutions for custom applications, analytics, process automation, and even chat bots.
- Design surveys to gather actionable feedback from your customers as they interact with any area of your business.
- Understand individual customer needs and expectations so you can grow relationships and revenue.
- Plus, connect your data to your company’s operations and financials for better business oversight.
CRM solutions we support
Dynamics 365 Sales
Microsoft’s top CRM solution, Dynamics 365 Sales enables salespeople to build strong relationships with their customers and close sales faster.
Dynamics 365 Customer Service
Dynamics 365 Customer Service ensures your business delivers the best customer service experience to your customers. Knowing your customers enables you to personalize each experience and optimize your agents’ productivity to earn customers for life.
Dynamics 365 Marketing
Help turn prospects into business relationships with Dynamics 365 Marketing, an easy-to-use app that works seamlessly with Dynamics 365 Sales.
Dynamics 365 Customer Insights
Develop a deeper understanding of your market with a 360-degree view of every lead and customer.
Microsoft Dataverse empowers organizations to work with any type of data and any type of app and use the data within it to gain insights and drive business action.
Your Microsoft CRM Implementation Partner
Boyer & Associates offer implementation services as well as ongoing support plans for Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM solutions and Microsoft Power Platform. Whether you’re looking to implement CRM, create a new Power App or tie two systems together, we can help. Contact us for a quote on a fixed-fee support plan or for help prioritizing your next project.