Dynamics 365 Sales is a powerful CRM that enables your salesforce to build strong relationships with their customers and close sales faster. Nurture your sales from lead to order with insights that focus salespeople on next best actions, business process automation and management of accounts, contacts and tasks. Out-of-the-box relationships to leads, cases and other common business objects provide a 360- degree view of accounts and contacts.
With Boyer as your Dynamics 365 Sales implementation partner, your sales team can:
- Implement configurable guided business processes to capture the right information at the right time in the sales process.
- Access information from anywhere, anytime. Whether you’re on-the-go, in a web browser, or managing emails in Outlook, Dynamics is always at your fingertips.
- Use Relationship Assistant and Insights to decide where to focus next. Track opportunities near the closing stage, review incoming emails and more.
Sales managers can:
- Accelerate you team’s performance with real-time analytics based on historical data and predictive intelligence.
- Track results, provide feedback, and coach in real time.
- Access fully configurable dashboards.
Most Common CRM Questions
1) Why is CRM software for businesses important?
Answer: Businesses utilize CRM software to efficiently organize their data, manage their customer relationships more effectively, and make business decisions based on proper data insights. Being that CRMs consolidate data, all sources can communicate to give companies a comprehensive understanding of their sales relationships.
2) What is the best CRM for businesses?
Answer: Most CRM experts recommend Dynamics 365 Sales because it enables your salesforce to build strong relationships with their customers, take actions based on insights, and close deals much faster. Dynamics 365 Sales also helps your team keep track of accounts and contacts, nurture sales from lead to order, and create sales collateral to support your business as a whole.
3) How can my team use CRM features effectively?
Answer: Your team will work more efficiently by using insights to help focus on the deals that are most likely to close, meeting your sales goals. You’ll also strengthen relationships by utilizing communication prompts leading to more engaging conversations with your customers.