Get expert help with your accounting in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Our fractional accountants are already skilled in Business Central and can help you reconcile bank and credit card statements.
What is FaaS?
In general, FaaS refers to a Function As a Service. At Boyer, it refers specifically to Fractional Accounting As a Service.
When you’re in need of a temporary or part-time accountant to help balance the books in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, Boyer’s Fractional Accountants can help. Our team is already skilled on accounting in Business Central, which means you don’t have to expend valuable resources to train them. We can help you improve the effectiveness and efficiency of your bookkeeping and financial reporting.
Core Accounting Services
Your Fractional Accountant will deliver the following monthly services:
- Complete monthly bank reconciliations for one company (up to 2,000 transactions/month)
- Complete monthly credit card reconciliations (up to 500 transactions)
- Produce 3 finalized monthly financial statements (such as P&L, Balance Sheet and Statement of Cash Flows)
Additional available services that can be bundled include:
- Improve or create new financial statement formats (up to 2 per month)
- Prepare and post depreciation journal entries (up to 50 Journal Entries)
- Configure ACH/EFT and pay vendors that can be paid electronically
- Assist with budget set up and budget vs. actual reporting
How much does a fractional accountant cost?
FaaS is part of Boyer’s Managed Service offerings. Pricing varies based on your company’s chosen services. Basic FaaS services are $2,000/month. A minimum six-month contract is required.