Medical Products firms typically need to manage, track and report on serial numbered items to meet FDA requirements.
You may need real-time financial information throughout multiple departments, divisions and locations about inventory status and bills of materials.
With today’s Microsoft- based solutions you can organize your purchase orders, inventory and sales orders to focus more of your time managing your customers product delivery expectations and less time compiling data from spreadsheets. You may want the freedom to monitor the effectiveness of your organization with the confidence that the details can be managed without tremendous effort. We can help you there.
How Boyer Can Help
Many of the best known medical products makers and distributors in the Twin Cities use Boyer & Associates for their financial accounting, distribution and manufacturing technology needs. We provide personalized, local service-from planning, to implementation, to ongoing support. Our team is dedicated to helping make sure you receive the business solution best suited for your precise needs.
Offering world-class ERP solutions, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, SL and GP deliver the most comprehensive technology solutions available to your medical products firm. Built on a platform you know and probably already have investments in today, Microsoft Dynamics NAV, GP and SL provide comprehensive integrated ERP solutions that provide benefits to every employee in your organization. With the look and feel of Microsoft Outlook and the out of the box integration of Microsoft Office, your organization will have the flexibility it needs to manage your mission and report your results easily across multiple product types, multiple locations, and varying inventory complexity levels.
With Boyer & Associates coaching your organization, you can
- Centralize your financial and organizational data and work with one common system.
- Improve performance and transparency by allowing your managers access to their data in real-time.
- Track purchase orders automatically generated from a sales order, track serial numbers down the component level, and report back to key customers data they are craving.
- Integrate your data with external systems and allow you to fine tune your reporting needs for international and multi-segment reporting.
- Provide alerts of upcoming deadlines, activities, deliverables, and targets.
You will have access to the most popular and powerful programs, both on premise and cloud-based, to deliver the features and capabilities your organization needs to select the right software, be able to collaborate better and deliver on your mission.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you accomplish your goals.