Nonprofits typically need to manage, track and report on the results of operations as related to the organization’s overall mission. To do this successfully, your organization might need real-time financial information segmented by multiple departments and multiple projects or programs.
With Microsoft’s world-class ERP solutions, you can organize your activities by departmental roles, allowing you to focus more time managing your resources and meeting the objectives of your constituents and less time compiling data from spreadsheets. You can monitor the effectiveness of your organization with confidence that the details won’t go unnoticed.
By partnering with Boyer & Associates, you can choose from the most popular and powerful ERP solutions — both legacy and cloud-based — to deliver the features and capabilities your organization needs to collaborate better and deliver on the mission of your organization.
Fundamentals powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
This cloud-based ERP solution is rich with features designed specifically for nonprofits:
- Fund, fund class, fund type and eight global dimensions give your chart of accounts better data categorization and improved reporting.
- Business rules allow for improved chart of accounts validations, journal batch approvals, document approvals and document line approvals.
- Approvals are integrated into all modules of the accounting software.
- Line Allocations allow you to allocate expenses in real time across funds, accounts and dimensions.
- Account schedules are enhanced to improve reporting with system-generated row or column layouts that can help you create new report combinations.
- Accounts payable functionality is extended to help you manage your expenses and payment processing.
Advanced apps include:
- Grant Management
- Labor Allocations
- Deposits & Loans
Contact us for a GAP analysis, to learn about discounts offered by Microsoft or for a personalized demo.
Microsoft Dynamics GP and SL
Built on a platform you know and probably already have investments in today, Microsoft Dynamics GP and SL are comprehensive, integrated ERP solutions that provide benefits to every employee in your organization.
With the look and feel of Microsoft Office and integration with Microsoft Outlook, both Dynamics GP and SL will give your organization the flexibility it needs to manage your mission and report your results easily across multi-funder and multiple grant contributors.
For Project Accounting, Microsoft Dynamics SL can provide your organization with the necessary tools to improve project management, job costing and financial reporting.
How Boyer Can Help
Many of the best-known nonprofits use Boyer & Associates to support their financial accounting technology needs. We provide personalized service from planning to implementation to ongoing support. We understand that one size does not fit all. That’s why our team is dedicated to helping make sure you receive the business solution best suited for your precise needs.
With Boyer & Associates supporting your organization, you can:
- Centralize your financial and organizational data within one common system
- Improve performance and transparency by allowing your managers to access their data in real time
- Track grants, projects and inter-fund expenditures to determine whether you are on track to meet your organization’s goals and objectives
- Integrate your data with external systems and fine-tune your reporting to include international and multi-segment reporting
- Provide alerts of upcoming deadlines, activities, deliverables and targets