Fundamentals – powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Fundamentals was built to meet the specific needs of nonprofits, governments or any organization with the complex requirements of fund accounting. It was built on the world-class platform Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central, a phenomenal ERP solution foundation. Fundamentals is the only true fund accounting solution in the Microsoft cloud, providing unparalleled security and accessibility.
EFT and MICR Payments
Workflow with Approvals
Budget Planning & Control
Enhanced Financial Statement Forwarding
- Style Sheets for adding formatting and color
- Hyperlinks to drill down to GL entries
- Naming of sheets in Excel workbooks
- Page by Fund or Dimension
- Row, page and column filters
- Auto-generated column layouts for periods, dimensions and funds
- Publish to Team Users
- Budget vs Actual by Dimension
Enhanced Base Reports
- Enhanced trial balance reports
- Show all global dimensions and fund
Out-of-the-box nonprofit reports
- Statement of Activities
- Statement of Financial Position
- Statement of Functional Expenses
Why choose Fundamentals from Boyer & Associates?
Who better to help you than a group of professionals that have focused only on Microsoft Dynamics ERP since 1994? How about a partner that has gained the respect and trust of over 75 nonprofits utilizing Microsoft Dynamics platforms?
Why Fundamentals powered by Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central? The designers and developers at Tangicloud, creators of Fundamentals, have the industry and technological experience of 20+ years to produce the high-quality solution needed for nonprofits.
As a full-service technology provider serving businesses and organizations throughout the U.S., we will work closely with you during every step of the project process — from the initial requirements analysis and software selection through post-implementation follow-up and support.
Contact us today to discuss how we can help you accomplish your goals.