Why Boyer & Associates
We are 100% focused on implementing and supporting Microsoft Dynamics ERP products. Why? Because Microsoft is the leader in small to mid-market ERP solutions and invests billions of dollars each year in its products, continuously improving and making them affordable for businesses and organizations worldwide.
Why work with Boyer & Associates?
- Extensive Experience – Since 1994, we’ve provided exceptional ERP services and support for our clients. We approach each project with the understanding and deep industry knowledge we’ve gained in our experience implementing and supporting Microsoft-based ERP products.
- More than 350 Microsoft Dynamics ERP clients – Our clients, located mostly in the upper Midwest, have selected us for our product depth and timely service.
- We Offer Choice – Not many Microsoft partners offer the depth of ERP product expertise as Boyer & Associates, and that means that you have a choice when evaluating Microsoft-based ERP/Accounting solutions (Dynamics GP, NAV, and SL) and deployment options (On-Premise, Cloud, Hybrid) that fit your needs.
- Our Focus Is On Our Clients – We’re focused on maintaining long term relationships with our clients and helping them achieve success which is a testament to our long list of satisfied clients.
- Industry Expertise – In our years of working with Microsoft software, the Boyer team has developed strong expertise in the professional services, not-for-profit, distribution and financial services industries.
- In-House Technical Development Staff – We have development professionals on-staff that are able to modify and customize Microsoft Dynamics ERP applications to fit your unique business processes.
- Microsoft Gold Certification in ERP – Gold Certified Partner certification represents the highest level of competence and expertise with Microsoft technologies. Of the hundreds of thousands of Microsoft partners worldwide, less than 5% have earned Gold status, and we are proud to hold this designation.
- Microsoft Dynamics ERP Product Training – To keep our clients’ skills sharp, we offer training for our clients on an ongoing basis whether it’s online, at a client’s location, or in a classroom at Boyer & Associates.
- Dedicated Employees – All of our consultants are full-time employees with an average of over 10 years with their particular product. You can feel confident in building long term relationships with our team.
- Awards and Achievements – We’ve been recognized for our outstanding client commitment and sales achievement, including Microsoft’s President’s Club, Accounting Today’s Pacesetters Award, Bob Scott’s Insights Top 100 VARs Award, and Bob Scott’s VAR Stars.