Microsoft Dynamics AX
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a Microsoft enterprise resource planning (ERP) solution for enterprises that empowers your people to anticipate and embrace change so your business can thrive. By combining comprehensive ERP with purpose-built industry capabilities, this single powerful solution delivers value across your business quickly, the agility to maximize opportunities in a changing market, and the simplicity to drive innovation— today and tomorrow.
Microsoft Dynamics AX combines a rich set of core capabilities with an innovative approach to enterprise resource planning (ERP). Together, they enable your people to work more effectively and your organization to rapidly change to meet emerging opportunities.
Comprehensive ERP capabilities
Microsoft Dynamics AX is powerful, comprehensive ERP software that supports operational efficiency in all key functional areas, including:
- Financial management
- Business intelligence and reporting
- Sales and marketing
- Procurement and sourcing
- Supply chain management
- Project management and accounting
- Human capital management
- Global risk and compliance
- Environmental sustainability
- Country-specific capabilities
A powerful foundation that is purpose-built for five industries: manufacturing, distribution, retail, services, and public sector, along with comprehensive, core ERP functionality for financial, human resources and operations management. All packaged in a single global solution giving customers a rapid time to value.
Agility through a set of unified natural models that serve as a library of business processes reflecting real-world situations. This enables customers to easily modify their organizations and processes to meet their changing business needs.
Simplicity through an easy-to-use solution offering access to information that is relevant to the work at hand. The familiar Microsoft Office user interface drives adoption and the enhanced business intelligence (BI) capabilities help customers uncover fresh insights that can lead to faster and more informed decision making.
With a highly adaptable solution, you can continuously optimize processes to maximize business opportunities while reducing risk. And with flexible hosted and on-premises deploy mentoptions, and streamlined maintenance and upgrades, you can support your business now and in the future.Let simplicity drive user involvement and innovation.Give users a consistent, familiar experience, seamless Microsoft Office interoperability, and improved collaboration across the extended supply chain. IT staff can focus on strategic development with simplified application life cycle management.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a flexible and scalable ERP solution that will take your business to the next level and give you the competitive advantage that you need to become a leader in your industry.
- Brochure: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Top 10 Reasons to Buy Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Fact sheet: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- White paper: Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 – A new generation in ERP
- Employee self service: Expense management with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Manage, update, and deploy workflows with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Microsoft Dynamics AX: Share business data with Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Dynamics AX: Supply Chain Management
- Implementing a Two-Tier ERP Strategy with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012
- Designing and Building Microsoft Dynamics AX Forms
- Microsoft Dynamics AX: Accounts Payable Invoicing Process
- Microsoft Dynamics AX: Accounts Receivable Enhancements in the Invoice to Collection process
- Microsoft Dynamics AX: Editing Budgets with Microsoft Excel 2010
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Manufacturing Organizations
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for public sector organizations
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 for Services
- Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 software license terms
- Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Microsoft Dynamics AX Two-Tier Architecture
- Product availability, localization and translation guide for Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Management Reporter for Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Management Reporter 2012 Fact Sheet
- Forecaster for Microsoft Dynamics AX