February 14, 2013, Minneapolis, MN — Boyer & Associates, (Boyer) a leading provider of Microsoft business management solutions, today announced that it will be hosting upcoming Management Reporter 2012 training classes on February 20 – 21, 2013 and March 20 – 21, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. CT at Boyer’s headquarters in Plymouth, MN. Management Reporter is a financial reporting and analysis application to replace FRx Financial Reporting for Microsoft Dynamics ERP solutions. Management Reporter retains many elements of FRx but is built on SQL architecture that provides greater scalability and reliability for customers.
The two-day class is designed for individuals who focus on creating, modifying, securing and publishing financial management reports for their organization and want to learn more about the real-time financial reporting application.
Attendees will learn about the new features of Management Reporter including:
- Deeper Microsoft Dynamics ERP integration – Select data in a report and view the original data in the Microsoft Dynamics ERP database, based on the company, account, and period that is defined in the report.
- Reusable building blocks – Blocks of Report, Row, Column and Tree definitions can be mixed and matched to produce a wide variety of boardroom-quality reports.
- A Report Library – A Report Library is where reports can be secured, stored, and viewed.
Specific topics to be covered include:
- Designing basic report building blocks in Report Designer with row definitions, column definitions, and reporting tree definitions.
- Associating the building blocks in a variety of report definitions including trial balance reports, income statements, variance reports, balance sheets and consolidation reports.
- Applying security to users and reports within the program.
- Incorporating non-financial data, such as headcounts, into the various reports. At class completion, attendees will be able to:
- Create a balance sheet
- Build an income statement
- Create a Cash Flow statement
- Generate comparative (budget to actual) statements
- Create multi-company and departmental reports
The two-day training costs $800 and will be held at Boyer & Assoc i ate’s headquar ter s at 3525 Plymouth Blvd., Plymouth, MN, 55447. Each attendee will receive use of a laptop, lunch and an informational training manual.
For more information on the upcoming Management Reporter training events, contact Boyer & Associates or call 763-412-4300.