New release of Dynamics GP slated for October
A new version of Microsoft Dynamics GP is coming soon — and it promises to have several new features that customers have specifically requested.
According to our friends in Fargo, N.D., the latest version will be available Oct. 1. New with this release, the product’s name will be simply “Microsoft Dynamics GP” (no date).
Here are just a few of the new features we can expect to see:
- Long description for a Payables TRX Entry printing on checks
- Document Attach availability in Bank Reconciliation
- New look to the User Access setup window — plus four new workflows on User Setup
- Display the user who posted a Journal Entry in the Journal Entry Inquiry window
- Add a Class ID to a Fixed Asset transfer
- Get a visual cue for EFT Vendor in the Edit Payment Batch window
- Payroll reprint of pay statements by audit trail code
- Employment History reason for change for all dates
- Copy report option
The new version supports the 2019 versions of SQL, Windows Server and Office. A U.S. year-end update will also release with updated W4 tax tables in November.
If you would like to upgrade to take advantage of the latest features, contact Carol Simonson at 763-412-4315 or email@example.com to schedule an appointment.