Ever wish you could help shape the future of your Microsoft Dynamics ERP Product? Well, you can! Microsoft Connect is a place for you to submit bugs and suggestions for Microsoft products which will be considered for addressing in a future release.
Since July 2005, millions of users have joined Microsoft Connect, a site created to improve the quality and impact the direction of future releases of Microsoft products through customer feedback. To date, more than 90,000 defects have been fixed and more than 7,000 ideas have been implemented in Microsoft products!
Some of the things you can do in this website are:
- Find Microsoft products that are currently accepting feedback from the community
- Participate in feedback programs managed by Microsoft product teams
- Download and test beta products
- Submit bugs and suggestions for future releases of Microsoft Products
- Vote, comment, and validate other people’s feedback
To get started with Connect:
- Find a product in the Product Directory that is currently accepting feedback. (Note: not every Microsoft released product is accepting feedback from the community at any given time. When and how a product team requests feedback from their users varies from product to product.)
- Apply for the Feedback Program that you are interested in. (Some programs do not require application.)
- Start participating!
You can browse some sections of the site without having to register. However, in order to participate and get access to most things, you need to sign in with a Windows Live ID and Register with Connect.
Within Microsoft Connect, suggestions for all of the programs to which you are enrolled will be displayed. View the suggestions already submitted by other community members, and if a similar suggestion already exists, simply use the voting mechanism in Microsoft Connect. Each person is only allowed to enter one vote; however, you can change your vote anytime.
If a similar suggestion does not exist, simply click the “Create New” button, select the appropriate product, type in your suggestion along with company information, and click Submit. Suggestions can be submitted anytime, day or night, and will be delivered directly to the appropriate product development team based on the product line you specify. You may see your suggestion implemented in the next release!
For additional tips and tricks regarding Microsoft Dynamics products, visit our blog.