The office is overcrowded, your employees are overworked and the computer system keeps crashing. If your company is growing, why does it feel so much like you’re drowning?
Even your computer system can’t keep up with the growth:
- You can’t keep track of your inventory.
- You can’t add new sales because the system is too clogged.
- You just declined a huge project because you simply don’t have the means to track the feedback the customer is demanding.
- You’re losing potential sales because you can’t find the data the prospective customer wants in a timely manner.
- You’re creating workarounds in the system because you can’t customize anything.
- You can’t work on the go because you don’t have real-time access.
- You’re having trouble providing the necessary information for audit trails.
Growing pains are not all bad. After all, a growing company has the potential to become a great success — if that growth is fostered with the right tools.
If you’re experiencing some of the above signs, you might be ready to make the switch from QuickBooks to a full-fledged Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software. In addition to basic financial monitoring, an ERP solution can help you manage other areas of the business as well, including:
- Supply chain
- Human resources
- Business Intelligence
Microsoft’s Dynamics accounting products are easy to learn, integrate with the other Microsoft products you already own and offer a high return on investment (ROI). Plus, Boyer will help you implement and support the product to ensure it meets your company’s changing needs.
Sticking with an insufficient accounting system can stunt your company’s fledging growth. Investing in an ERP accounting solution can prepare your company for the next big leap forward.
So why are you waiting? We are all about Making Businesses Better. Let us help you take your business to the next level. To request a free consultation or to see a demo on Dynamics SL, Dynamics GP, Dynamics NAV or Dynamics 365 for Financials, fill out our online contact form or call 763-412-4300.