Reports get new look, updated feel in SL 2015
If you’re still using Microsoft Dynamics SL 2011, you’re missing out on some great features available in SL 2015. Here are just a few of the features specifically in regards to reports:
- Reports can easily be emailed as attachments during print preview.
- Quick Query searches can be viewed on tablets and smartphones through web apps.
- With the Grid to Excel feature, Quick Query can export refreshable Excel files, which cuts down on the number of data exports needed since the user can simply refresh the same static table.
- More options are available for report formats (for advanced users) while at the same time, the program will automatically default to the company’s most commonly used report format (for beginning users).
- Descriptions of data eliminate guesswork when choosing which data fields to add to a report. Users can change the description to their liking.
- Data lookup is easier with a Quick Query-like capability in the possible values search.
Get up-to-date report features for your 2017 financials. For more information on Dynamics SL 2015 or to schedule your upgrade today, contact Carol Simonson at 763-412-4315 or email@example.com.